Exercisix is a unit-test framework for C++, specifically designed for test-aided development. It's main features are:
- test discovery
- textual description as primary test identifier
- terse test tools syntax
- informative error messages
- emacs-friendly error message format
- easy build: framework is source-based, no linking is required
The framework is distributed as a source archive: exercisix-1.25.tar.bz2 (for UNIX) and exercisix-1.25.zip (for Windows). Documentation is available in PDF format: exercisix-1.25.pdf. If you want to know why the framework is designed this way and understand the motivation for creating it, read "Why Exercisix?".
The framework is known to work correctly on the following platforms:
- gcc 4.2.1 / FreeBSD 8.2
- clang 2.9 / FreeBSD 8.2
- Visual Studio 10.0 / Windows 5.1 SP3
For bug reports and feature requests contact me: email@example.com.